Organization : ABB Limited
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.abb.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Our solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact. Innovation is at the forefront of what we do and many of the technologies that drive modern society were pioneered by ABB.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must design products to meet required technical criteria within calculated cost.
* Should develop product to compete in the competitive market.
* Must check and prepare drawings as per the customer specifications and electrical designs.
* Must prepare bill of material and maintain the same thorough SAP System.
* Should conduct design review meeting after every new design of product.
* Must coordinate with SCM to develop new vendors, with Quality department and Production in getting the designed parameters.
* Must lead prototype development for all new design.
* Should develop vendors in line towards quality and productivity improvement.
* Must attend customer review meetings for technical and drawing approval.
* Should conduct strategic review meeting to solve in process problem for the orders in execution.
* Must independently modify design for improvements in cost and performance.
* Must appropriately and correctly apply AutoCAD 2014, Pro/E Wildfire 5.0/Creo and advanced design/analysis tools.
* Must have experience in Design related to Fabrication of Sheet Metal parts.
* Should monitor on Time Delivery and rejections for Engineering of various projects.
* Must interface with factories as required for information, performance testing, etc.
* Must have knowledge on Computer Aided Design, 3D Modeling, Creo application
* Should have knowledge on mechanical Simulation tools & materials for heavy engineering