Organization : ABB Limited
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.abb.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Our solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact. Innovation is at the forefront of what we do and many of the technologies that drive modern society were pioneered by ABB.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of preparation of 3D modelling of high voltage GIS / Circuit Breaker / Surge Arrestor components and modules (66kV and above) for various substation configurations.
* Should be generating BoM of modules and products and creating part numbers using SAP
* Must have preparation of SLD, Plan/Section customer layouts based on various offer/tender and customer specifications.
* Must have co-ordination and must be reviewing the 2D and 3D drawings before submitting the same to customers.
* Must have preparation of guaranteed technical parameters for various high voltage GIS equipment’s such as circuit breakers, disconnectors, earth switches, CT/VT, LA and tec.,
* Should have preparation of detailed technical specifications for equipment’s such as CT, VT & LA for the purpose of sourcing.
* Should be addressing the technical queries raised by customer during execution of project in case if required.
* Must be supporting to various cross functions like SCM, project management and quality for understanding the customer requirements and specifications in case if required.
* Should be supporting to onsite installation and commissioning colleagues for understanding the customer drawings and other technical support.
* Must be visiting the customer for attending the queries and ensuring the engineering drawings approval in time.
* Should co-ordinate with structural engineers for deciding the suitability of structures and supports for various GIS modules.
* Must have hands of experience in 3D tools like creo/pro-E, CAD
* Should have knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc
* Must have knowledge of high voltage gas insulated switchgear (66kv and above)