Organization : ABB Limited
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.abb.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Our solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact. Innovation is at the forefront of what we do and many of the technologies that drive modern society were pioneered by ABB.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out acadmics
* Must have knowledge on layout Engineering,
* Must have knowledge on structure Modeling,
* Must have competence to prepare Capacitor Banks and HV switchgear GA drawings,
* Must have understanding IS/ IEC standards, electrical and safety clearances from Mechanical and Electrical aspects
* Should have understanding specifications, customer requirement from Marketing/ Sales Engineer and convert it into tender purpose drawings
* Must coordinate with Sales and project management personnel for deliverables on daily basis.
* Should be competent in Autocad, 3D drawings and Creo
* Must be supporting to various cross functions like SCM, project management and quality for understanding the customer requirements and specifications in case if required.
* Should be supporting to onsite installation and commissioning colleagues for understanding the customer drawings and other technical support.
* Must be visiting the customer for attending the queries and ensuring the engineering drawings approval in time.
* Must have co-ordination with structural engineers for deciding the suitability of structures and supports for various GIS modules.
* Must have hands of experience in 3D tools like creo/pro-E, CAD
* Should have knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc
* Must have knowledge of high voltage gas insulated switchgear (66kv and above)