Organization : ABB Limited
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.abb.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Our solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact. Innovation is at the forefront of what we do and many of the technologies that drive modern society were pioneered by ABB.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be part of Electrification Products division and must also have knowledge on which manufactures low-voltage & medium circuit breakers, switches, control products, wiring accessories, enclosures and cable systems to protect people, installations, electronic equipment from electrical overload & KNX systems that integrate and automate a building’s electrical installations, ventilation systems, and security and data communication networks.
* Should have knowledge of Auto cad and Solid works
* Must have knowledge of SAP
* Should have knowledge of the Standards used for designing the switchgear
* Must have idea of replication / reverse engineering
* Must have understanding of Mechanical interlocks.
* Should have designing of Switchgear cubicles (Sheet metal, Fabrication & machining, Bus bar jumper)
* Should develop a new standard solution for MV circuit breaker & Relay retrofit.
* Must have awareness of product costing data
* Should be an expertise in Medium Voltage (3.6kv to 36kv) switchgear panel customizing & panel designing as per customer requirement.
* Must have knowledge of Switch Gear Assembly etc.
* Should be able to produce Final drawings, GTP, BOM etc. and arrange the drawing approval.
* Must have strong communication & cross functional skills
* Must have knowledge of design LT compartment drawings & assembly Drawings, Racking Mechanism for Breaker.
* Must have good presentation skills.
* Should have good communication skills.