Organization : ABB Limited
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.abb.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Our solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact. Innovation is at the forefront of what we do and many of the technologies that drive modern society were pioneered by ABB.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should participate in product developement activties of measurement and safety devices.
* Must be performing the mechanical designs and meetings the technical parameters for products and creating design documentation in accordance with agreed objectives.
* Should participate in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures & corrective actions.
* Should develop 2-D and 3-D models of components and assemblies for prototype, production and retrofit builds, using state of the art CAD (preferably Creo by PTC or equivalent CADD technology) and PLM systems (preferably Windchill or equivalent).
* Must have optimization of design solutions to the best of technical and commercial aspects; Identifying problems and providing solutions; Managing & controlling of assigned projects and their targets.
* Should close co-operation with international team members in the field of assigned engineering tasks.
* Must have good knowledge of applicable Standards & Practices used within the technical field.
* Should have adherence to quality system and contribution to its improvement.
* Must have safety and understand and follow ABB OH&S procedures and guideline.
* Should be capable to Evolve, develop and implement best suitable robotic solution for manufacturing industry
* Must have working experience with a simulation software like Robot Studio, Rob cad etc…
* Should have experience in designing using 3D software’s like Solid works, Catia V5, NX will be added advantage.
* Must have exposure to Robotics Automation ,Automotive industry, General industry, would be added advantage
* Should be willing to travel to domestic as well as International Assignments as per requirement
* Must have strong Interpersonal Skills and ability to work in a Team Environment