Organization : ABB Limited
Job Role : Mechanical Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.abb.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Our solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact. Innovation is at the forefront of what we do and many of the technologies that drive modern society were pioneered by ABB.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should manage Industrial processes & Robotic application automation projects as assigned
* Must develop 3D layout for the robotic simulation
* Should be interacting with Customers to get project input details
* Must be able to prepare Detail 2D Drawings using Auto Cad for the Robotics Applications
* Should be preparing 3D models using CAD software’s
* Must be able to provide technical Documentation like Product Manuals ,Operator Manuals for the Projects Executed
* Must perform other activities as requested
* Must have sound knowledge of Factory Automation ,SPMs ,Robotics Applications
* Should be capable to Evolve, develop and implement best suitable robotic solution for manufacturing industry
* Must have working experience with a simulation software like Robot Studio, Rob cad etc…
* Should have experience in designing using 3D software’s like Solid works, Catia V5, NX will be added advantage.
* Must have exposure to Robotics Automation ,Automotive industry, General industry, would be added advantage
* Should be willing to travel to domestic as well as International Assignments as per requirement
* Must have strong Interpersonal Skills and ability to work in a Team Environment
* Should be exposure to dot net programming will be an added advantage.