Organization : ABB Limited
Job Role : Testing Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/B Sc/Diploma
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.abb.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies. Our solutions improve the efficiency, productivity and quality of our customers’ operations while minimizing environmental impact. Innovation is at the forefront of what we do and many of the technologies that drive modern society were pioneered by ABB.
* Perform tests focused on integration, power-on, and setup. Perform system diagnostics, troubleshooting, backups and restore and substitution of defective parts. Consult with customers during test phase
* Attend official testing of third party devices with the customer when included in the scope of supply.
* Perform testing area preparation, power on, application programs download and documentation check by using the proper software tools and instrumentation, according to company testing procedures
* Verify proper connection between system hardware (cabinets, operator interfaces and other network devices) under test making sure that the installed cables and wiring are connected according to the related documents and are working properly.
* Obtain Factory Acceptance Test certificate the customer upon successful testing.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/B Sc/ Diploma from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.
* Candidate should be good logical thinker.
* Candidate should have good analytical and problem skills.
* Candidate should have knowledge on testing.
* Candidates should have experience on testing automation.