Organization : Accenture
Job Role : ASP.Net Developer
Location : Delhi
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements.
* Must perform end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
* Should be delivering a complete front end application.
* Should be ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
* Must be cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
* Must be communicating with external web services.
* Should be proficient in AngularJS with atleast 1 full lifecycle applications.
* Must have deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
* Must be creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
* Must have extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
* Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
* Must be exposure to usage of SA.
* Should have good communication skills.