Organization : Accenture
Job Role : Business Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
* Ensure compliance of business environment to Information Security requirements defined by the certification bodies that Accenture BPO is certified to and to client contractual requirements.
* Ensure compliance to client specific Information Security requirements.
* Conduct regular audits to check the effectiveness of Information Security.
* Participate in managing controls for SAS 70 audit across India BPO.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should support the various teams to be complaint to ISO 27001 requirements and various other Information Security requirements as defined by the certification bodies that BPO is getting certified for.
* Candidate must be able to work with various teams to implement Information Security Management System which includes asset but not limited to identification, risk assessment, and Information security training.
* Candidate should implement client specific Information security requirements, if any.
* Candidate must provide feedback to enhance information security setup, templates etc.
* Candidate should conduct Information Security Vulnerability Analysis in their day to day activities and propose mitigation controls for the vulnerabilities identified.
* Candidate should provide periodic status on Information Security.
* Candidate must also perform audits as per audit schedule defined and submit clear and accurate reporting of the findings. And to work with the teams to implement corrective and Preventive Actions.
* Candidate should be able to co- ordinate with external auditors, deals and SPOcs to identify and clear issues.
* Candidate must work on internal audits for pre- testing.
* Candidate should co- ordinate with internal team, global and External auditors to contribute towards the SAS70 report for India DCN.
* Candidate must maintain appropriate records , backups and data.
* Candidate should have knowledge of management of Information security and SAS70 for assigned client teams and facilities.
* Input to management reporting and to highlight risks with compliance.