|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Pay Scale||4.2 LPA|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must have Web Application Development knowledge
- Must have Technology Specialty
- Must have ability to use Adobe DTM / Google Tag Manager to implement analytics changes
- Must have implementation of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics on a new website and mobile applications
- Should have knowledge on Tealium
- Must have experience in using tag management systems such as Signal, Ensighten or Tealium 4 2 – 4 years experience in Adobe analytics implementation
- Should have knowledge on eProcurement, AP and/or Expense Management experience is desired
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
- Must have knowledge on angular JS and Node JS.
- Must have ORM – JPA / Hibernate knowledge.
- Must have knowledge on Java Platform Language and Class Libraries.
- Must have extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times.
- Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
- Should be able to deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com