|Job Role||Angular Developer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Pay Scale||4.2 LPA|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be delivering a complete front end application
- Should be ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Should be coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Must be cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Must be professional, precise communication
- Must have deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Must have deep understanding of Java/J2EE with hands-on experience with technical architecture.
- Must have XML & Web Services (including REST) experience.
- Must have UI design/development experience (HTML5, JQuery, AJAX, JSON).
- Must have knowledge on angular JS and Node JS.
- Must have ORM – JPA / Hibernate knowledge.
- Must have knowledge on Java Platform Language and Class Libraries.
- Must have extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times.
- Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
- Should be able to deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com