Organization : Accenture
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
* You’ll be able to deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
* You’ll be able to create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
* Should perform a key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
* Must be able to define and achieve the strategy roadmap for our clients; including data modeling, implementation and data management for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence.
* Responsibilities will include setting the vision, gathering requirements, gaining business consensus, performing vendor and product evaluations, mentoring team and developing resources, deliver solutions, training and documentation.
* Should establish standards and guidelines for the design, development, and deployment of Data Architectures and Data Management.
* Should provide leadership in establishing environments required for structured, semi-structure.
* Must have good knowledge of Data Management Tools (IBM Initiate/Informatica MDM/Kalido/others)
* Must have deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
* Must be creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
* Must have extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times.
* Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
* Must be exposure to usage of SA.
* Should have good communication skills.