Organization : Accenture
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have understanding of Life cycle of ADF (Oracle Application Development Framework)
* Should have developed ADF Business Component and ADF TopLinks, Exception Handling,ADF UI Component,Task Flows, Application Module,Entity and View.
* Must have knowledge on oracle Application Framework (OAF) resources with strong JEE / Java Background – Knowledge of JSF, Core Java, XML, web services, MVC architecture.
* Must be able to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
* Should perform a key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
* Must be able to define and achieve the strategy road map for our clients; including data modeling, implementation and data management for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence.
* Responsibilities will include setting the vision, gathering requirements, gaining business consensus, performing vendor and product evaluations, mentoring team and developing resources, deliver solutions, training and documentation.
* Should establish standards and guidelines for the design, development, and deployment of Data Architectures and Data Management.
* Should provide leadership in establishing environments required for structured, semi-structure.
* Must have good knowledge of Data Management Tools (IBM Initiate/Informatica MDM/Kalido/others)
* Must have extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times.
* Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
* Should be able to deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
* Should be able to create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
* Must be exposure to usage of SA.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have data Governance & Data Management Skills.