Organization : Accenture
Job Role : Associate Engineer Level 12
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 and 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Should not have any active backlogs.
* Must have eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
* Must agree to take up IS related roles – i.e Compute/Workplace/Security/Network.
* Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
* Should have ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Must adhere to Compliance
* Must have knowledge of computer fundamentals
* Must be able to toggle between many screens with speed and needs to be able to type with speed and accuracy.
* Must have desire to work in an information systems environment
* Should have good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Fundamental Technical know-how on system trouble shooting.
* Should be able to work in rotational shifts
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Should be effective active team player.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.