|Job Role||Associate Operator|
|Pay Scale||3.6 LPA|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must not have any active backlogs
- IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have ability in problem solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred
- Should be passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain
- Must have flexibility to work in 24×7 shifts
- Must be flexible to relocate for project deployment to any part of India as on when required.
- Must have knowledge on amazon Web Services
- Must be good to have expertise on containerization Docker
- Must be good to have knowledge on Kuberneters/Open shift c: Must have expertise on Terra form and Ansible
- Must have expertise in designing and implementing Internet scale production systems 4 years
- Must have knowledge on angular JS and Node JS.
- Must have knowledge on Java Platform Language and Class Libraries.
- Must have extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times.
- Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com