|Job Role||Content Management|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be a active social media user.
- Must be experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet.
- Must have current use of social media products.
- Candidates should have good search and navigating skills.
- Should be familiar with MS office (mainly Excel) for updating progress.
- Must have excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently.
- Must have attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution.
- Should be able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time.
- Must have knowledge of pop culture.
- Must review ads and classify according to policy.
- Must provide feedback on ads classification trends.
- Should general data entry related tasks.
- Must provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows.
- Must have good problem solving, diagnosis and troubleshooting skills.
- Should have ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal and written).
- Must have ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must be self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies).
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Should be a effective team player
- Should be able to create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Should perform failure analysis of issues reported from field, NCs, trending etc. including autopsies of failed units whenever available.
- Must provide leading quality-engineering projects that provide imaginative solutions to engineering and customer issues
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com