Organization : Accenture
Job Role : HTML5 Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
* Must have strong UI developer with HTML5/CSS, JS, Jquery frame work.
* Having knowledge on Java/J2EE knowledge is advantage.
* Will be leading the Development team.
* Must have XML & Web Services (including REST) experience.
* Must have UI design/development experience (HTML5, JQuery, AJAX, JSON).
* Must have knowledge on angular JS and Node JS.
* Must have ORM – JPA / Hibernate knowledge.
* Must have knowledge on Java Platform Language and Class Libraries.
* Must have extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times.
* Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
* Should be able to deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.