Organization : Accenture
Job Role : Informatica Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
* Must have extensive experience in performance tuning of Informatica Mappings/Sessions.
* Should have experience in estimating ETL requirements, designing and architecting integration solutions.
* Must have strong Hands on experience with Extract, Transform & Load process using Informatica Power Center.
* Should have experience in Error Handling, Scheduling, Identifying ETL Job Dependency and Recovery mechanisms.
* Must have extensive experience in designing and developing ETL mappings using Informatica Designer, and configuring sessions/workflows using Workflow Manager.
* Should have understanding of configuration, migration and deployment of ETL mappings.
* Must have good knowledge of any one database.
* Should be able to deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
* Should be able to create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
* Must be exposure to usage of SA.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have knowledge on Java Platform Language and Class Libraries.
* Must have data Governance & Data Management Skills.