Organization : Accenture
Job Role : Service Associate
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be involved in data entry in various Human Resource systems and tracking tools.
* Should update HRIS systems, which include, but not limited to internal and client-based applications with HR transactions
* Should receive requests from employees via the Shared-Mail, Peopleline and/or Human Resources representatives.
* Must review all input to ensure data is compliant with company practices.
* Must have responsibilities/Authorities
* Should perform data entry in various Human Resources systems and tracking tools and client specific systems and tools
* Must proof data entry generated within immediate team to ensure quality of deliverables.
* Must have demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
* Should provide operational statistics as requested
* Should complete special projects as assigned.
* Should establish standards and guidelines for the design, development, and deployment of Data Architectures and Data Management.
* Should provide leadership in establishing environments required for structured, semi-structure.
* Must have good knowledge of Data Management Tools (IBM Initiate/Informatica MDM/Kalido/others)
* Should be able to create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
* Must be exposure to usage of SA.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have data Governance & Data Management Skills.