Organization : Accenture
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
* Should able to lead team as well as good experience with AWS development in Node.js , Java Script.
* Should have experience of server-side web application logic in ECMA6 and/or variants of it.
* Must have experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON.
* Must have experience on ORM sequalized framework.Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
* Must have extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times.
* Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
* Should be able to deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
* Should be able to create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
* Must be exposure to usage of SA.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have knowledge on Java Platform Language and Class Libraries.
* Must have data Governance & Data Management Skills.