|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Pay Scale||3.6 LPA|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge of C#/ VB.NET, VBA, ASP.NET, SQL 2005 and 2008.
- Should have experience with .Net Windows application is must
- Must have knowledge of SQL Server, MS Access and MS Office, Desktop/web application is required.
- Should be resource will carry out the entire SDLC for a project.
- Must design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers
- Must deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
- Should create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Must have knowledge on amazon Web Services
- Must be good to have expertise on containerization Docker
- Must be good to have knowledge on Kuberneters/Open shift c: Must have expertise on Terra form and Ansible
- Must have expertise in designing and implementing Internet scale production systems 4 years
- Must have knowledge on angular JS and Node JS.
- Must have knowledge on Java Platform Language and Class Libraries.
- Must have extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing high performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times.
- Will be creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Jasmine (or alternative).
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com