|Job Role||SQL Developer|
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Must have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must have good Knowledge on SQL, C, C++, VB.
- Should have good Communication skills.
- Must be flexible for shifts (6.30 PM to 3.00 to 12.30 AM).
- Immediate Joiner are only preferred
- Must have knowledge on C, C++ & VB
- Must have good programming and coding skills
- Must have good debugging skill knowledge
- Should design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must have deep understanding of Java/J2EE with hands-on experience with technical architecture.
- Must have XML & Web Services (including REST) experience.
- Must have UI design/development experience (HTML5, JQuery, AJAX, JSON)
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skills knowledge
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Should be a effective team player
- Should be able to create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
- Should perform failure analysis of issues reported from field, NCs, trending etc. including autopsies of failed units whenever available.
- Must provide leading quality-engineering projects that provide imaginative solutions to engineering and customer issues
- Must ensure reliability, performance and delivery through supplier relationships.
- Must be exposure to usage of SA.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Must have knowledge on Java Platform Language and Class Libraries.
- Must have data Governance & Data Management Skills.
All interested candidates can send resume to below mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org and apply below
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com