Organization : Accenture
Job Role : Network Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must provide Level-2 support and troubleshooting of the network issues with respect to the projects/internal environment
* Must be providing end to end project transition
* Should meet customer expectation by the timely delivery of all network services per the defined in OLA
* Must deliver the result by adhering to the defined processes like ISO 20000, ISO27001, BS25999
* Must have coordination with other support functions OC, CCT Ops, Shift Ops, L3 Team, vendors and third party team to resolve the network issues in a timely manner
* Should have ability to work with teams and flexibility towards working on shifts required
* Must ensure availability of various network services at a level of 999
* Must have good understanding of the Network Architecture of the Organization and ability to deliver results under stringent deadlines
* Must help in retaining all Accenture certifications for India
* Must perform front end internal, external and client audits and work towards closure of findings
* Must have strong technical knowledge on troubleshooting Cisco routers, switches and firewallsPIX ASA good to have
* Must have exposure knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting switching environment with STP, VTP, HSRP and other switching technologies
* Should have good knowledge in routing protocols like EIGRP, BGP and OSPF
* Must have hands on experience on any of the firewalls like PIX, ASA or Net screen
* Should have experience in Net screen and ASA firewalls will be an added advantage
* Must have good Aptitude to troubleshoot complex Network issues required
* Should have hands on experience in managing complex network environment with 100 devices.
* Must have knowledge on QOS devices like Packet shapers.
* Should have knowledge on implementation and troubleshooting skills on VPN technologies like site to site and SSL VPN
* Must have knowledge of monitoring tools and packet analyzers like Wire shark and sniffer will be added advantage.