Organization : Accenture
Job Role : Process Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 2nd April 2018 ( 9 AM – 12 PM)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must not have any active backlogs.
* Must have minimum 6 months experience in Customer Support BPO
* Should have excellent communication Skills
* Must have International Voice Process involving interaction with our Global Clients/Customers and resolving customer issues over both Inbound/Outbound calls and Managing Data
* Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through e-mail, chat and remote support
* Must not have any active backlog at the time of application to Accenture.
* Should design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
* Must have deep understanding of Java/J2EE with hands-on experience with technical architecture.
* Must have XML & Web Services (including REST) experience.
* Must have UI design/development experience (HTML5, JQuery, AJAX, JSON).
* Should be able to create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
* Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
* Should have inter personal skills
* Must be exposure to usage of SA.
Accenture,Bang 3 Tower B Reception
4/1, IBC Knowledge Park,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
Landmark: Opposite to Fire Station.