Organization : Accenture
Job Role : Process Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 24 th June – 30 th June 2016 (10 AM- 4 PM)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should receive orders to plan network completion.
* Candidate must be able to coordinate with different departments, 3rd party vendors and contractors to ensure quick and efficient completion on network plans as the customer requirements
* Candidate should work productively whilst maintaining exceptional quality standards, in line with team targets
* Candidate should ensure full compliance with the Data Protection Act and subsequent amendments
* Candidate must contribute to the team learning through open and regular communication.
* Candidate must be able to adhere to all company or departmental policies and procedures (personnel and operational)
* Candidate must be able to ensure that product, technical, operational and customer knowledge is maintained at business requirements
* Candidate must be able to minimise customer complaints and escalations by providing exceptional service.
* Candidate should ensure that all technical issues (spikes) are reported to your team leader.
* Candidate must be able to demonstrate a positive working attitude at all times
* Candidate sould be responsible for your own personal development and highlight any development needs to your Team Leader
* Candidate must perform other duties commensurate with the post.
IBC Knowledge Park, No.4/1 bannerghatta Main Road,
Bangalore – 560029