Organization : ACI
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 10+
Website : www.aciworldwide.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ACI Worldwide is a payment systems company headquartered in Naples, Florida. ACI’s products and services are designed to facilitate electronic payments and are used principally by financial institutions, retailers and electronic payment processors. ACI’s portfolio of products generally addresses four primary market segments.
* Design, develop, test and deliver high quality software/solutions with limited direction from the project lead and/or manager. Provide direct estimates, such as time, percentage of project completion, etc. to lead and/or manager
* Takes responsibility for the final outcome/results of the deliverable,
* Create and review product/project deliverables according to the defined PDM (Product Development Methodology) i.e., high-level estimates, low-level estimates, impact assessments, external & internal specifications, manuals, education material, etc.
* Create and review unit, component integration, system and performance test plans and scripts, execute tests, analyze the results and provide Drop Acceptance Test Report
* Participate in design reviews and code reviews/inspections.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate 60% through out academics.
* Candidate should have knowledge of software development technology and methodology.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate should be proficient in Java and should have a basic knowledge of C++ and .Net
* Candidate must have basic knowledge of C++ and .Net
* Candidate should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.