Organization : ACI
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 10+
Website : www.aciworldwide.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ACI Worldwide is a payment systems company headquartered in Naples, Florida. ACI’s products and services are designed to facilitate electronic payments and are used principally by financial institutions, retailers and electronic payment processors. ACI’s portfolio of products generally addresses four primary market segments.
* Validates software products through the use of requirement validation and systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
* Develops and executes test cases according to system test plans.
* Analyzes and writes test specifications and procedures.
* Scripts and executes automated test cases against both modular and solution environments.
* Maintains documentation of test results to assist in validation and modification of software.
* Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
* Executes and provides feedback to engineers, architects, and product management on platform and application capabilities of the end-to-end system.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
* Must be validating product and customer requirements and identifies test coverage, requirement gaps and project risks from the requirements, while implementing requirements traceability throughout the project life cycle.
* Should be able to executes detailed test scripts to test the functionality of the proposed system. Assists with the risk analysis on the various components of the system.
* Will be getting involved in preparation and management of complex test environments and test data conditions.
* Should be able to develop an understanding of the proposed system and assists in creation of test plans, which include testing schedules and resources required.
* Must be able to assist with the validation test phase including monitoring script execution and testers, logging and tracking problems found, and regression testing any changes made to the system. Is actively involved in the execution of test scripts.
* Should assist in the execution of scripts to capture and analyze application and platform metrics.
* Should assist in converting manual tests into automated tests using the specified framework.
* Must perform other duties as assigned.