Organization : ACI Worldwide
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ACI Worldwide is a payment systems company headquartered in Naples, Florida. ACI’s products and services are designed to facilitate electronic payments and are used principally by financial institutions, retailers and electronic payment processors. ACI’s portfolio of products generally addresses four primary market segments. ACI was founded in Omaha, Nebraska as Applied Communications Inc in 1975 to develop software for communications applications making use of the new Non Stop computers from the then Tandem Computers. The original founders were James Cody, Dave Willadsen, and Dennis Gates. Chuck Hackett, Charly Foglesong, and Mike May began ACI’s relationship with Tandem.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have postilion software development/implementation experience
* Should have payment domain knowledge
* Must have hands on Agile Methodology
* Must have Windows, LINUX (added advantage)
* Should have knowledge on Core JAVA, J2EE, Servlets, Python (added advantage)
* Should have understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
* Must have independently designs, develops, tests and delivers high quality software/solutions. Provides direct estimates, such as time, percentage of project completion, etc. to lead and/or manager.
* Should research and resolve reported systems software problems efficiently and accurately while adhering to internal software management standards and procedures.
* Must coordinate with the technical work of a small project team. Plans and schedules tasks for projects and individuals.
* Must maintain detail knowledge of domain, software, underlying network and system software, and dependencies.
* Should perform other duties as assigned.