|Organization Name||ACI Worldwide|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
ACI Worldwide is a payment systems company headquartered in Naples, Florida. ACI’s products and services are designed to facilitate electronic payments and are used principally by financial institutions, retailers and electronic payment processors. ACI’s portfolio of products generally addresses four primary market segments. ACI was founded in Omaha, Nebraska as Applied Communications Inc in 1975 to develop software for communications applications making use of the new Non Stop computers from the then Tandem Computers. The original founders were James Cody, Dave Willadsen, and Dennis Gates. Chuck Hackett, Charly Foglesong, and Mike May began ACI’s relationship with Tandem.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have software development experience.
- Should have postilion software development/implementation experience
- Must have payment domain knowledge
- Should have hands on Agile Methodology
- Must understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- Should independently designs, develops, tests and delivers high quality software/solutions. Provides direct estimates, such as time, percentage of project completion, etc. to lead and/or manager.
- Must research and resolve reported systems software problems efficiently and accurately while adhering to internal software management standards and procedures.
- Must coordinate the technical work of a small project team. Plans and schedules tasks for projects and individuals.
- Should maintain detail knowledge of domain, software, underlying network and system software, and dependencies.
- Must perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be validating product and customer requirements and identifies test coverage, requirement gaps and project risks from the requirements, while implementing requirements tractability throughout the project life cycle.
- Will be getting involved in preparation and management of complex test environments and test data conditions.
- Should be able to develop an understanding of the proposed system and assists in creation of test plans, which include testing schedules and resources required.
- Should assist in the execution of scripts to capture and analyze application and platform metrics.
- Should assist in converting manual tests into automated tests using the specified framework.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com