Organization : Adobe India
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.adecco.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Java Programming
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
* In this role you will have direct responsibility for product features & key technology choices and implementation.
* This is a unique opportunity to use your world-class design skills to have a positive impact on the lives of young people around the globe.
* Designated as a Software Engineer, the profile is a mix and match of development and testing where-in the development / code is focused to and would facilitate testing.
* People who fit this role are software developers at services based IT companies or white box testers at Software Product companies. The position reports into the Quality Manager.
* Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have hands on working on Java programming.
* Candidate must be strong in Windows and OS fundamental s. Mac OS experience will be an added advantage.
* Candidate must be exposure in writing full test frameworks would be a definite advantage
* Candidate should have excellent bug writing skills often suggesting the technical solutions to the issues.
* Candidate must have experience to automation tools will be preferred & should be capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
* Candidate should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidate should have good inter personnel skills.