Organization : Aditya Birla Group
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.adityabirla.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam. Ultra Tech Cement Limited has an annual capacity of 52 million tonnes. It manufactures and markets Ordinary Portland Cement Portland Blast Furnace Slag Cement and Portland Pozzalana Cement.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should have knowledge in railway siding operation and maintenance.
* Must have specific maintenance knowledge in belt conveyors, air slides, packers, compressors & blowers is preferable.
* Should be able to implement & maintain EHS, WCM & QMS system in his area of working.
* Having experience in operation and maintenance of packing plants includes bulk cement unloading system, cement transportation, storage & packing will be an added advantage.
* Must ensure safe work practices by adhering DuPont safety standards and procedures
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have good presentation and problem solving skills.
* Should also have experience in planning the method of inspection (dimensional and attribute) to ensure design intent is met and maintained.
* Should have experience in creating, optimizing and validating Automated Coordinate Measurement System application part programs. Systems include Contact and Non-contact dimensional measurement systems.
* Should have good presentation skills.