Organization : Aditya Birla Group
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Kolkata
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.adityabirla.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam. UltraTech Cement Limited has an annual capacity of 52 million tonnes. It manufactures and markets Ordinary Portland Cement Portland Blast Furnace Slag Cement and Portland Pozzalana Cement.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidate should be able to increase efficiency and reduce damage by continuous monitoring.
* Candidate must be able to work in handling shifts in order to achieve production targets while maintaining quality.
* Candidate should chase up production for achieving targets and to solve problems and handle troubleshooting.
* Candidate must be able to plan, organize and control all activities pertaining to a particular shift like resource management, overall equipment efficiency and utilization of machine, maintaining quality of product in every stage of the process.
* Candidate should have total responsibility and accountability of shift through proper utilization of resources with ability to take spot decision at his level best.
* Candidate should have planning and day to day activities, communication, utilization of machineries, manpower and available resources.
* Candidate must maintain WCM activities in the shift, housekeeping and checking the SQC reports for all type of products in between the process.
* Candidate must be able to reduce the machine breakdown by improving the machine cleaning and self maintenance activities.
* Candidate should be able to achieve target productivity and improve quality with proper training of workmen.