|Organization Name||Aditya Birla Group|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have specific maintenance knowledge in belt conveyors, air slides, packers, compressors & blowers is preferable.
- Should be able to implement & maintain EHS, WCM & QMS system in his area of working.
- Having experience in operation and maintenance of packing plants includes bulk cement unloading system, cement transportation, storage & packing will be an added advantage.
- Must ensure safe work practices by adhering DuPont safety standards and procedures
- Should possess basic computer skills and learning instinct.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Must have good presentation and problem solving skills.
- Should also have experience in planning the method of inspection (dimensional and attribute) to ensure design intent is met and maintained
- Must be able to work collaboratively with very strong teaming skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
- Must have previous experience in the design of components and assemblies to help understand how to interact with the design engineers
- Should have save some experience of aerospace or automotive design and manufacturing processes/technique skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com