Organization : Aditya Birla Group
Job Role : Trainee Marketing
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.adityabirla.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
A US $40 billion corporation the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136000 employees belonging to 42 different nationalities. The Group operates in 36 countries Australia Austria Bangladesh Brazil Canada China Egypt France Germany Hungary India Indonesia Italy Ivory Coast Japan Korea Laos Luxembourg Malaysia Myanmar Philippines Poland Russia Singapore South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sweden Switzerland Tanzania Thailand Turkey UAE UK USA and Vietnam. Ultra Tech Cement Limited has an annual capacity of 52 million tonnes. It manufactures and markets Ordinary Portland Cement Portland Blast Furnace Slag Cement and Portland Pozzalana Cement.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical)/MBA in marketing from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of development and Penetration of New Markets for NFA business in SME segment.
* Should achieve budgetary parameters in terms of volume, margin, contribution & EBITA.
* Must assist in operational & Statutory compliances/ procedures associated with the Depot operation
* As a new customer hand holding Surpassing customer expectations and create a customer delight experience for on boarding and welcoming new customers.
* Should complete ownership of process, prioritize comfort to customers by excellent engagement and relationship management.
* Must be overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
* Should be conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences.
* Must be devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
* Must perform promotional activities.
* Should be organizing events and product exhibitions
* Should also have experience in planning the method of inspection (dimensional and attribute) to ensure design intent is met and maintained.
* Should have experience in creating, optimizing and validating Automated Coordinate Measurement System application part programs. Systems include Contact and Non-contact dimensional measurement systems.
* Should have good presentation skills.