|Job Role||Software Engineer|
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have perform functional, workflow/user-centric and end-to-end testing.
- Must work as part of a highly motivated Agile team in short release cycles.
- Must have knowledge on automation of API, micro-services.
- Must have knowledge on testing web services in SOAP and REST with JSON and XML data
- Should have ability to provide – test plans, test specification, estimations & test reports
- Must have own functional testing for product features as well by performing manual functional/non-functional tests to sign off the features during the release
- Must have sound knowledge of programming (Core Java, Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Must have knowledge testing web services in SOAP and REST with JSON and XML data
- Must have exposure in API testing
- Should have knowledge on exposure to Jenkins & Git Hub
- Must have experience in testing web applications/cloud solutions
- Must deep knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
- Should have strong problem-solving skills needed to identify, research and resolve problems
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Must have understanding of the eLearning domain
- Should have good analytical and reasoning skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com