Organization : ADP
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/BCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.adp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing solutions – including human resources, payroll, tax and benefits administration – to employers and automotive dealerships around the world. We build personalized solutions that can fit your organization’s unique goals and increase your productivity. We serve approximately 570,000 organizations in more than 125 countries, including nearly 400,000 small-business clients and about 25,000 vehicle dealerships.
* We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better.
* In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
* Ensure all work conforms to ADP’s software development process.
* Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Business Analysts.
* Develop mostly autonomously quality code in line with ADP development standards.
* Develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
* Ensure work is in line with design and requirements supplied by the Business Analysts.
* Candidates should be BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognised university.
* Candidates should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidates should have Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is absolutely essential.
* Candidates should have experience with working with Dojo.
* Candidates should have ability to write stored procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyse the SQL Data is required.
* Candidates should have knowledge on HRIS system and application development.
* Candidates should have ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
* Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.