Organization : ADP
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/BCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.adp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing solutions – including human resources, payroll, tax and benefits administration – to employers and automotive dealerships around the world. We build personalized solutions that can fit your organization’s unique goals and increase your productivity. We serve approximately 570,000 organizations in more than 125 countries, including nearly 400,000 small-business clients and about 25,000 vehicle dealerships.
* Ensure all work conforms to ADP’s software development process.
* Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Business Analysts.
* Develop mostly autonomously quality code in line with ADP development standards.
* Develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
* Ensure work is in line with design and requirements supplied by the Business Analysts.
* Taking ownership of own progress.
* Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
* Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should have ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
* Candidate should possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
* Candidate should have ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
* Candidate should possess a positive attitude.
* Candidate should have ability to work productively in a team.
* Candidate should update and modify computer programs to improve efficiency.
* Candidate should perform work in high difficulty in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging computer programs.
* Candidate must have demonstrated ability to use standard computing tools: Word processor, spreadsheet, browser, email, and file compression software.
* Candidate should have overall knowledge of the computing environment at large, e.g. typical uses and user populations of operating systems, communications protocols, hardware platforms, etc.