Organization : ADP
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/BCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.adp.com
Apply Mode : Online
* Ensure all work conforms to ADP’s software development process.
* Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Business Analysts.
* Develop mostly autonomously quality code in line with ADP development standards.
* Develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
* Ensure work is in line with design and requirements supplied by the Business Analysts.
* Taking ownership of own progress.
* Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
* Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
* We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
* Candidates should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidates should have Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is absolutely essential.
* Candidates should have experience with working with Dojo.
* Candidates should have ability to write stored procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyse the SQL Data is required.
* Candidates should have knowledge on HRIS system and application development.
* Candidates should have ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
* Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.