Organization : ADP
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/BCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.adp.com
Apply Mode : Online
* Ensure all work conforms to ADP’s software development process.
* Read and understand design documents and requirement specifications supplied by Business Analysts.
* Develop mostly autonomously quality code in line with ADP development standards.
* Develop programming systems making specific determinations about system performance.
* Ensure work is in line with design and requirements supplied by the Business Analysts.
* Taking ownership of own progress.
* Contributing to ongoing development of the software development team’s processes, procedures and best practices.
* Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have Solid understanding of basic algorithms and data structures is absolutely essential.
* Candidate must have experience with working with Dojo.
* Candidate should have ability to write stored procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyse the SQLData is required.
* Candidate must have HRIS system and application knowledge.
* Candidate must have ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
* Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
* Candidates should have ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
* Candidate should possess a positive attitude.
* Candidate must ahev ability to work productively in a team.
* Candidate must be able to update and modifie computer programs to improve efficiency.
* Candidate should be able to performs work of high difficulty in designing, writing, editing, modifying, and debugging computer programs.
* Candidate should have Demonstrated ability to use standard computing tools: Word processor, spreadsheet, browser, email, and file compression software.
* Candidate must have overall knowledge of the computing environment at large, e.g. typical uses and user populations of operating systems, communications protocols, hardware