Organization : ADP
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.adp.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing solutions – including human resources, payroll, tax and benefits administration – to employers and automotive dealerships around the world. We build personalized solutions that can fit your organization’s unique goals and increase your productivity. We serve approximately 570,000 organizations in more than 125 countries, including nearly 400,000 small-business clients and about 25,000 vehicle dealerships.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2017 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage.
* Should have good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
* Must not required to code in any programming language, though academic knowledge of programming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is preferable.
* Must understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
* Must have understanding of process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
* Must have application customization using graphical tools.
* Should work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
* Must tasks can vary from customizing the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data
* Must have any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
* Should have flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays.
* Must have excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation.
* Should excellent logical and problem solving skills.
* Must have ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude.
* Must have quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop and must be customer focus.