Organization : ADP
Job Role : System Associate
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.adp.com
Apply Mode : Online( 3 rd March 2017)
Last Date : ASAP
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. is one of the largest providers of business outsourcing solutions – including human resources, payroll, tax and benefits administration – to employers and automotive dealerships around the world. We build personalized solutions that can fit your organization’s unique goals and increase your productivity. We serve approximately 570,000 organizations in more than 125 countries, including nearly 400,000 small-business clients and about 25,000 vehicle dealerships.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs can apply.
* Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have good decision making skills.
* Must be good at basics of SQL, strong analytical skills.
* Must have Willingness to work in different time zones.
* Should have knowledge on Internet Application, MS-Word and MS-Excel will have an added advantage.
* Should be extremely service oriented with willingness to learn new things.
* Must have willingness to work in late night shifts.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Should be a Data Tester, Data Loader.
* Should be able to perform Functional Testing Engineer.
* Should participate in planning, monitoring, and control of the manual, performance and automation testing of Data Migration activities for Payforce to Vantage HCM migration
* Must be client facing role, to connect with clients directly, manage conversations, data collation and perform necessary activities with client for the functional testing of projects
* Should have strong understanding of QA methodologies and concepts.