|Organization Name||Affinity Express|
|Job Role||Creative Designer|
Global Advertisement Services Pvt. Ltd. is the leading onshore and offshore provider that is 100% dedicated to high-volume advertising and marketing design services. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, we have more than 12 years of experience serving multimedia publishers, retailers and other companies in North America. The comprehensive, customized solutions of GASPL are built on our strengths.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must create high-end, top quality, fresh designs and layout great advertising collaterals across Print, Corporate Design & Stationery and Digital mediums
- Must be creating great design content.
- Must be thinking creatively to produce new ideas, concepts in order to develop high-level designs.
- Should be delivering high-quality artworks for our clients based in US, UK, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
- Must have the understanding of work culture processes and delivery mechanism.
- Should be adhering to the delivery schedules and timelines.
- Must be proactive with creating new-age design work in the spec-work categories.
- Should be working as a part of a team and aligning with Creative Mentors and Team Leaders in a cooperative and constructive manner.
- Must be working with a range of media across the various verticals.
- Should be working towards creating top-notch creative work that stands a chance of winning awards
- Must be passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- Must have flexible approach when working in a team.
- Should have good communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs.
- Must have time management skills and the ability to cope with tight timelines and several projects at a time.
- Must have accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Must be being open to constructive feedback, positive criticism and willing to make changes to designs.
- Should be customer focused, flexible, have attention to detail, deadline-oriented, understand the various operational tools, have acute vision and handle rejection positively.
- Must have strong design-based degree that showcases your knowledge of design, art and advertising pedigree.
- Must need to have a strong creative and idea-led portfolio.
- Should have a an additional creative skill-set beyond the curriculum taught in the institution.
- Sound American cultural knowledge would be a plus.
- Should be good to work with large teams.
- Must be willing to work in rotational day and night shifts.
- Should be able to execute and display new techniques in design, think afresh, outside the box.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com