Organization : Affinity Express
Job Role : Creative Designer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.accenture.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Global Advertisement Services Pvt. Ltd. is the leading onshore and offshore provider that is 100% dedicated to high-volume advertising and marketing design services. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, we have more than 12 years of experience serving multimedia publishers, retailers and other companies in North America. The comprehensive, customized solutions of GASPL are built on our strengths.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should create high-end, top quality, fresh designs and layout great advertising collaterals across Print, Corporate Design & Stationery and Digital mediums.
* Must be creating great design content.
* Must be thinking creatively to produce new ideas, concepts in order to develop high-level designs.
* Should be delivering high-quality artworks for our clients based in US, UK, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
* Must have understanding the work culture processes and delivery mechanism.
* Should be adhering to the delivery schedules and timelines.
* Must be being proactive with creating new-age design work in the spec-work categories
* Should working as a part of a team and aligning with Creative Mentors and Team Leaders in a cooperative and constructive manner.
* Must be working with a range of media across the various verticals.
* Must be working towards creating top-notch creative work that stands a chance of winning awards.
* Should be passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
* Must have flexible approach when working in a team.
* Must have good communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs.
* Must have good time management skills and the ability to cope with tight timelines and several projects at a time.
* Must have accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
* Must be being open to constructive feedback, positive criticism and willing to make changes to designs.
* Should be customer focused, flexible, have attention to detail, deadline-oriented, understand the various operational tools, have acute vision and handle rejection positively.
* BFA, Creative Advertising Degree/ Diploma or a higher degree in the field of Applied Arts.
* Must have strong design-based degree that showcases your knowledge of design, art and advertising pedigree.
* Should need to have a strong creative and idea-led portfolio.
* Should have a an additional creative skill-set beyond the curriculum taught in the institution.
* Sound American cultural knowledge would be a plus.
* Should be good to work with large teams.
* Must be willing to work in rotational day and night shifts.
* Should be able to execute and display new techniques in design, think afresh, outside the box.