Organization : Affinity Express
Job Role : Designer Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/Diploma
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Global Advertisement Services Pvt. Ltd. is the leading onshore and offshore provider that is 100% dedicated to high-volume advertising and marketing design services. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, we have more than 12 years of experience serving multimedia publishers, retailers and other companies in North America. The comprehensive, customized solutions of GASPL are built on our strengths.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/Diploma from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be creating great design content.
* Should be thinking creatively to produce new ideas, concepts in order to develop high-level designs.
* Must be delivering high-quality artworks for our clients based in US, UK, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
* Must have understanding the work culture processes and delivery mechanism.
* Should be adhering to the delivery schedules and timelines.
* Must be being proactive with creating new-age design work in the spec-work categories.
* Must be working as a part of a team and aligning with Creative Mentors and Team Leaders in a cooperative and constructive manner.
* Should be working with a range of media across the various verticals.
* Should be working towards creating top-notch creative work that stands a chance of winning awards.
* Should be passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
* Must have flexible approach when working in a team.
* Must have good communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs.
* Must have time management skills and the ability to cope with tight timelines and several projects at a time.
* Should accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
* Must be being open to constructive feedback, positive criticism and willing to make changes to designs.
* Should be customer focused, flexible, have attention to detail, deadline-oriented, understand the various operational tools, have acute vision and handle rejection positively.