Organization : AIG
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have basic understanding of fire protection (candidates with CS/IT/Instrumentation engineering are not eligible)
* Should be extremely proficient with IT Systems and MS Office tools
* Should perform desktop risk assessments of various commercial and industrial occupancies from a property insurance loss prevention perspective in support of global Account Engineers and Underwriters.
* Occupancies include but would not be limited to, commercial and residential real estate, hospitals, hotels, light manufacturing (metalworkers, plastic workers, etc), specialized manufacturing (semiconductor, pulp and paper, steel) and retail stores / shopping centers.
* Must be completed by conducting an analysis of submitted values, as well as various construction, protection and occupancy features which would be determined through the receipt of loss prevention survey reports from a variety of sources.
* Must be able to interpret these reports and be able to translate the information into risk quality ratings and fire/Nat Cat loss estimates following company guidelines and utilizing available tools and utilities.
* Should perform analysis of key natural perils will also need to be provided for each of the reviewed locations on the schedule of values.
* Must be required training and learning would be provided internally.
* Should ensure loss estimates and Risk Quality Ratings are consistently applied, following established AIG rules and guidelines
* Help Management in Quality Check on completed risk assessments.
* Should support on Mentoring and training new staff; Complete Adhoc Project or assignments on time
* Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills are also required.
* Should be self motivated candidate with dynamic personality and zeal to learn