Organization : AIG
Job Role : Risk Engineer Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to work with little direct supervision, reliable and dependable
* Candidate ideally should have at least 0-2 years of property insurance account/field engineering experience or relevant industry experience with focus on fire protection knowledge
* Must possess strong analytical skills & Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
* Candidate must be organized, self-motivated and willing to learn about the concepts of desktop risk assessment, Occupancy, Hazard, fire protection and loss estimation.
* Must perform full Account Review (Medium to High Hazard occupancies) including all the essential elements for location assessment as per AIG Engineering guidelines, focusing on major findings & Loss Estimates from LDRs and providing an overall account analysis & Rating to UW for Risk Selection
* Must also perform quality control/peer reviews on work completed by staff engineers. Ensure loss estimates and Risk quality ratings are consistently applied on assigned accounts, by following established AIG rules and guidelines.
* Must be assisting with the technical training of new employees
* Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills are also required.
* Should be self motivated candidate with dynamic personality and zeal to learn