|Job Role||Technical Associate|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have some examination progress (Casualty Actuarial Society and Institute/Faculty of Actuaries UK and India) or advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, and Economics will be preferred
- Must have actuarial experience in property and casualty insurance preferred. Pricing experience and / or reserving experience beneficial
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills desirable
- Should have ability to follow instructions and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Must have familiarity with Excel, Access, VBA, SAS, SQL or other programming languages desirable
- Should develop ability to manage time on multiple engagements.
- Must have good communication skills to liaise with business.
- Candidates who have started on the actuarial career path and have a quantitative background.
- As the analyst in this role you will be trained on Property and Casualty business and Pricing techniques.
- Should be expected to develop a track record of delivering accurate results to agreed deadlines.
- Should also get exposure of working with a variety of data sources.
- Should have decent communication skills and be able to work independently on routine tasks.
- Candidate should provide data support to pricing and related actuarial and analytical services for the Global Commercial businesses.
- Must gain knowledge of property and casualty business and basic actuarial pricing concepts
- Should develop skills in using spreadsheets, databases, statistical software and computer languages
- Must develop ability to compile and categorize data, document/verify factors related to rate monitoring and profitability studies
- Should develop ability to communicate clearly within the team and with colleagues located in global offices
- Must develop ability to translate findings into effective communications and recommendations
- Should develop ability to follow instructions and be able to manage smaller and regular routine projects
- Must continue/Begin pursuit of actuarial designation
- Must be a strong team player
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com