Organization : Airbus Group PVT LTD
Job Role : Mechanical Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.airbusgroup.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Airbus cluster is associate degree craft producing division of airliner cluster (formerly European physics Defence and house Company). primarily based in Blagnac, France, a community of urban center, with production and producing facilities in the main in France, Germany, Kingdom of Spain and therefore the UK,the corporate created 626 airliners in 2013.The company produces and markets the primary commercially viable fly-by-wire air plane, the airliner A 320, and therefore the world’s largest traveller air plane, the A 380. The airliner engineering centre in metropolis is our flagship website in Bharat. With two hundred staff – growing to four hundred over following few years – the main target is on high-end engineering and style activities that embrace flight physics, structures, systems and testing.
* The job holder is responsible for delivering Mechanical System Installation (Air conditioning, Fuel, Landing Gear etc.),
* Support/interface Brackets and Equipment Support design for AH.
* Design, modification and maturing inboard and outboard equipment.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have knowledge on concept design for MSI
* Candidate should be able to design Inboard/Outboard equipment installation
* Candidate should have knowledge on securing Stress analysis for AIES team
* Candidate must be able in performing Detail design
* Candidate should ensure Design validation against Requirement and appropriate level of representatives required
* Candidate should develop new prototypes to support design office studies
* Candidate should be preparing definition drawing for manufacturing
* Candidate must manage internal and External customers
* Candidate should be able to regular interfaces with EU colleagues
* Candidate should have regular follow Up and Status Reporting
* Candidate should have knowledge on sub-contracting management