Organization : Airport Authority of India
Job Role : Junior Assistant
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/ B Tech/Diploma
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs. 12,500-28,700/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 147
Website : www.aai.aero
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 31-03-2017
Selection Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
List Of Vacancies:
* Junior Assistant – 147
* Should Have Completed Graduation Or Diploma in the fields of Automobiles/Mechanical/Fir Departmen from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 50% and above through out academics.
* Should have NCC ‘B’ Certificate
* Should have relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service.
* Must have basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment
* Should have sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
* Should have minimum age limit 18 years and maximum age limit of 33 years and age relaxation is applicable to other categories.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 12,500 – Rs 28,700 PM
Required Physical Fitness:
* Eye Sight Distance Vision – 6/6 At Both Eyes Without Glasses.
* Near Vision – N5 In Both Eyes Without Glasses.
* Colour Vision – Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
* Height Not less than 167 cm.
* Chest 81 Cm normal. Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
* Weight Not less than 55 Kg.
* Demand Draft for Rs.100/(Two recent passport size photographs, one affixed on application and other one stapled and mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side.
* Self Attested photocopies of Certificates regarding Educational Qualification, Date of Birth (SSLC Certificate), Driving license [Full copy (validity of license should be visible)], Caste Certificate in prescribed format Ex(servicemen certificate (wherever applicable), Valid OBC certificates