|Organization Name||Airports Authority Of India|
|Job Role||Junior Executive|
|No Of Vacancies||542|
|Pay Scale||Rs 40,000‐1,40,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date||Online(28th May 2018)|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
List Of Vacancies: 542
- Civil – 100
- Electrical – 100
- Electronics – 330
- Architecture – 12
- Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Electronics/Electrical/Architecture or its equivalent from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have Valid Gate score for the candidate
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 40,000 – 1,40,000/- Per Month
Must have maximum age limit of 27 Years as on 30-04-2018 and age relaxation of 03 years is applicable for OBC Candidates and 02 years for SC/ST candidates and other age relaxations as per government policy
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
- Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter.
- During document verification, the candidate will have to produce their Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
- On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the GATE Marks of applied candidates.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates – NIL/-